Across The Highlands MTB Challenge

Same!! I really want to do it this year.

1 Like

I could be talked into going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So temptingā€¦ECMTB crewā€¦more temptingā€¦

whatā€™s the distance again? 60 or 70 isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s usually a 60-70 km loop, with options to bail on shorter 20 km and 40 km loops.

I will drag you if I have to HAHA

2 Likes

Just found out the tentative date is Sat Jul 15/17. They are meeting this coming weekend to hopefully lock down that date.

4 Likes

Bummer. That puts me out for this year

In.

Ditto

Interested but unable to commit at this timeā€¦

Thanks Derek

That was the weekend I had circled on my calendar. Iā€™m planning on going.
Just need a place to crash that weekend.

(bed crash, not bike crashā€¦Iā€™m sure there will be a few bike crashes anyway)

3 Likes

Welp, bad newsā€¦just heard from the lead organizer that there will be no AHC this year. The organizing committee has too many scheduling conflicts throughout the entire summer and canā€™t commit the time and resources this event requires.

Ah manā€¦ Thats really depressing! I was so excited to participate this year!

Fawkā€¦Well. I had taken the week prior off. I am planning on making my way via car/camping and stopping to bike along the way. Iā€™m planning to hit up Victoria Park, Wentworth, Fitz, Keppoch and was going to end it all with the ACH. I will bring my road bike for sure now.

I wonder if the organizer would want to lead an informal self supported ride that weekend? Is that the bike shop owner in Cheticamp?

1 Like

Itā€™s Michel Aucoin. Iā€™ll send you his email address in a PM.

Keppoch party instead?

1 Like

@riderx Iā€™m free that week/weekend. Iā€™d be up for hitting any/all of those places with you.

1 Like

@JeffV Fitz/Keppoch combo weekend.

1 Like

Im up for this keppoch/fitz party!

1 Like

In lieu of the camping trip or in addition to?