Annopolis valley area trails

Hey Ill be heading to stay on shore road in annopolis valley for a week or 2 in august. Lookin to get the best of the best stuff to check out while Im there. Im an expert level rider and enjoy everything from buff singletrack to straight up butt on tire gnar. Not afraid of climbing either. Would like to.know the best stuff to hit close by and a place or places for an epic daytrip within a couple hours drive. Any info would be appreciated…

@Manchvegas welcome. You won’t have any trouble finding all that stuff in the valley.

I’m sure @dealmac or @riderx can hook you up.

I would be happy to show you a trail or two. Drop a line when you are in town and we will definitely make things happen. Loads of stuff to ride in the valley.

Glad to see you made your way over from MTBR :slight_smile:

There are lots of great places to hit up! Some choices include…

The Links in Woodville: Nice flatter XC up top with steeper rocky decants on the lower trails

The Gorge in Kentville: Has a bit of everything. Lots of sweet rooty, tech xc riding, plenty of jumps and drops plus some nice steeper downhills, a skills park and even some new wide open flowy machine built trails. Lots of other cool trails near by too.

Anima Mundi in Gaspereau: Tighter, twisty xc, very little climbing, good fun place

Reservoir Park in Wolfville: All bench cut trails, mostly intermediate level. Large skills park and a pump track.

Cape Split: A Valley classic. Killer views at the end, an out and back hiking trail.

Blomidon: A sweet provincial park with great riding if you love roots. Avoid it if you don’t. Again, killer views. Makes a great paring with the Split.

…. plus lots more.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies… the gorge sounds cool and so.does the fight trail Ive been looking at. The cape split sounds like a good scenic ride. How long is the out an.back? I think I noticed the segment on strava…

About an hour and a half out and back. One thing to remember with Cape Split is that it is a multi use trail. I’d avoid it on the weekends. Weekday evenings are usually fine.

Hey Ill be heading up this saturday till the end of august staying in the parkers cove area. Was thinking of hitting the gorge and capesplit in one day. Then head over to halifax an hit fight trail etc… also bringing the road bike to ride along the coast from parkers cove. Is there anything Im missing that is a must hit with killer views? I will also be staying a night in ST John on the way home an noticed a trail system 5 minutes from town… anything else thats a must hit on the brunswick side of the bay? Would love an open coastal singletrack but cant find anything easily except for some killer looking stuff up in newfoundland . Would need to be within an.hour or 2 of st john…