Anyone interested in some 26" tires? (and a 24" set)

I’ve got a bunch of 26" tires that I’m not going to be using and they’re taking up space in my garage. Mostly XC/light trail and most with very low usage, predominantly Maxxis with a few other brands. If anyone is interested I’ll take some time to post pics. I’m thinking $15 for singles/$20 for a pair.

2 Likes

Best of luck, ten or fifteen years ago I tried to unload a bunch at 5 bucks each and I still have them, ha ha

1 Like

Figured that might be the case. Recycling it is!

Put a sign up at the nearest skate park, you might find some takers. Or maybe check to see if Bike Again or somewhere can use them.

1 Like

I’m interested, possibly in two sets

Hey, Im interested. What do you have?

@Hillr @John Cool, glad there’s some interest. I’d rate the tread wear on all of these as minimal- most would be 85-95% new. I’ll note any exceptions below. Here’s the quick list:

26"
Pair 1 - Maxxis Ignitor (2.35/2.1), UST tubeless, folding bead, and “Lightweight Ultimate Sidewall Technology”
Pair 2 - Maxxis Ignitor (2.1/2.1), folding bead Pending sale
Pair 3- Maxxis Ardent (2.25/2.25), UST tubeless, folding bead and “Lightweight Ultimate Sidewall Technology”
Pair 4- Geax Saguaro (2.2/2.2), folding bead Pending sale

Single- Kenda Nevegal (2.1), folding bead John Tomac Signature series, Dual Tread Compound (this one is more worn, probably 50-60%)… it’s a relic and free to any tire buyer that wants it.

24"

Kenda Kinetic (2.6/2.6), wire bead. These are pretty large volume, relatively aggressive blocky tread but don’t seem overly heavy. One is 90%, one is 60-70%. $15

1 Like

Pair 1 and 3 sounds like they would suit my purpose. One set I’ll use on my old hard tail and the second one will be an upgrade for my son-in-law who mainly rides on gravel but want to “get into the woods”
Where are you located/we can meet to do the deal? My cell is 902-483-7676

1 Like

@gtrguy
Sent you a message with contact details. Let me know what works.

Cheers,

1 Like

@Hillr Sounds good, consider them yours! I’ll direct message you directly to work out the details.

@John Will direct message to work out the details.

1 Like

Better late than never… shot of the various tires/treads. I gave them a rinse to get (most) of the remaining dirt off the tires. Pairs 1 & 3 are spoken for. Another buyer is choosing between 2 & 4.

Tomac Nevegal (FREE!)

Kenda Kinetics 24x2.6 ($15)

2 Likes