AVMBA/ECMTB Weekly Ride - Wolfville Corn Maze - Nov 2nd

AVMBA/ECMTB Corn Maze Ride

Noggins Corn Maze
Beginner

Notes: requires lights, dress warmly, bring cash for post ride brews

You know what would be AWESOME!!! Riding in a corn maze at night!!!

It’s happening. This coming Tuesday, November 2nd at 7 pm.

We will meet at the parking lot on Front St. Wolfville, behind Paddy’s Pub.

There will be a short rails to trails ride to the corn maze.

You will need: Lights, appropriate clothing, some cash for post ride brews.

I WILL BE PASSING AROUND THE HAT FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DONATE A TOONIE OR WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GO TOWARDS NOGGINS FOR ALLOWING US TO RIDE THE CORN MAZE.

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

3 Likes

Please note the location to meet this year is different than previous years.

We are meeting in Wolfville and riding to the Corn maze on the rails to trails. This will be safer, and will also allow us to partake in a post ride bite/brew easier.

1 Like

Also proof of double vaccination is required to attend. DM it to me or show on site, if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

This ride sounds a-maze-ing, but will it help me work on my corn-ering?

7 Likes

Heard you were already out standing in the field.

2 Likes

What’s with all the corny jokes?

2 Likes

Kyle!!! Where are you?
Will you make an appearance tomorrow?

1 Like

Its gooood, reallllllly good.

2 Likes

I’ll have all the t-shirts with me. If anyone wants to get one tonight I’ll be there a bit early.

2 Likes

I heard a rumour that some of us are parking at the usual spot and riding the dykes into the maze.

DO NOT DO THAT! We have been told to stay off the old trail system in there by the land owners…that will get us kicked out of the maze in the future.

Park by Port Williams if you want to but please use road and then the rail to trail system for access. This is very important.

6 Likes

Noted. I’ll inform them.

We chose the lot behind Paddys because it’s much larger and has safe rail trail access directly to the maze.

Also we plan on hitting Paddys post-ride anyway, so it’s more convenient.

2 Likes

I would like to leave wolfville at 7pm to optimize our corn maze time.

2 Likes

Says 7 pm start on your original post. If you’re late you can catch up.

1 Like

A couple housekeeping things:

1. It has been requested we try not to create new ‘shortcuts’ as there are scheduled group visits later this week.
  2. Please bring a twonie or loonie so I can bring a small token of our appreciation to Noggins for allowing us to ride their corn maze every year.
2 Likes

5 mins

Bailed

Thanks for let me borrow your light @riderx

1 Like