Be Rad & Meridian63 PEI Mountain Biking Adventure

Hey ECMTBer’s!

As a crew member of Be Rad Adventures I am stoked to announce our first mountain bike adventure being held July 24-26 in PEI, in partnership with Meridian63! Major details are below :arrow_down:, but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask! Capacity is limited (we are already at 50%), so registering ASAP is highly recommended.

See you there! :mountain_biking_man:t3: :sunglasses: :mountain_biking_woman:t3:

PS. Feel free to use this thread as a spot to find roomies for the weekend too!

Join Be Rad and our friends at Meridian63 MTB for an epic Mountain Biking Adventure on Prince Edward Island! :call_me_hand:t3: :beach_umbrella: :sunglasses: :herb:
All are welcome!

Location: Brookvale, Bonshaw, and Strathgartney Provincial Parks
Dates:
Start: Friday, July 24th @6pm
End: Sunday, July 26th @1pm

Included in our MTB Adventure Weekend:
Accommodation at the Hotel on Pownal in downtown Charlottetown
:white_check_mark: Breakfast and Lunch Saturday & Sunday
:white_check_mark: Safety and Skills
:white_check_mark: Guided rides with certified Mountain Bike Instructors
:white_check_mark: MTB tech night Friday with PEI Bike Guy (@murrdogg)
:white_check_mark: Group Warm-up Sessions
:white_check_mark: Après MTB Hangout in Charlottetown
:white_check_mark: Bear Hugs (@2m distance, of course) and Good Vibes!
:white_check_mark: Rad New Riding Buddies!

Cost Per Person:
Double Occupancy $541
Single Occupancy $707
No Accomm or Breakfast $375

Click here for more details and to register!

9 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

A few of us (@Nicole, @TamBan, @PlushRush) seized the opportunity to ride with Sam at Be Rad and Mike at Meridian 63 MTB last weekend and I cannot say enough about the experience.

These two teams were comprised of friendly, funny, supportive, professional guides and coaches. If anyone, including the women @ride-like-a-girl, are looking to build skills and confidence, or looking for guides to ride the trails, do not hesitate to check out their sites or contact them.

The all-inclusive format was great, all we had to do was show up! There was a great tech session with @murrdogg as well which was helpful and appreciated.

I was too busy to take photos but here is one that Sam snapped. Lots of smiling faces, happy people and camaraderie.

A great big thank you to all of our guides and hosts!

13 Likes

@MTBA @MikeRobertson

6 Likes

Sounds like you had a blast!

4 Likes

It was such a fun weekend and it was so awesome to get to meet you all in person! Can’t wait to ride together again!!

5 Likes

What a great shot! PEI is definitely an amazing place to ride! Can’t wait to go back. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Was a amazing weekend! So happy to have met you all and can not wait to meet on the trails again!

5 Likes

I echo all of @Kristin’s words! AMAZING weekend!!

4 Likes

Hey crew! We had so much fun with you :slight_smile:
I will share more pictures with you as we get them all organized!
Sam

3 Likes