Bearings!

I had to go 3 places for enough endura bearings to do my frame

1 Like

Yeah, one of my IT clients is an industrial supplier, and he tried every supplier of his own to no avail. They have them listed, but no availability, and no ETA. :man_shrugging:
Probably still on the Evergreen lol.

1 Like

These guys supply a lot of industry across Atlantic Canada. Might be kind of expensive to have bottom bracket bearings custom ordered though. Like you said just buying a new BB was much easier than sourcing those odd shaped bearings.

https://appliedcanada.com/

1 Like

If you’re after high quality bearings designed specifically for mtb then I recommend Shockcraft in New Zealand. Shipping can be expensive, but prices will be 15% under those listed as no GST will be charged (all prices in NZ are incl.).

Dougal does all kinds of bearings and cups. I have a screw together ShockCraft BB in my hardtail which is a press-fit. It has stainless steel bearings and groves (storm drains) cnc’d into the cups to allow water to drain.

Dougal’s been around a long time on a lot of MTB forums giving out advice. He’s an expert on suspension, metals and bearings and will often be included on sites like NSMB when they have experts giving advice.

3 Likes

I have 2 main bearings that belong to a Hope Pro 2 (brand new)

Enduro 6803LLB
Hope 17X28 2RS

1X6800RS

I could give those a good home

1 Like

LOL. I have no need for any bearings. But I read the entire thread anyway. [shaking head]

1 Like

Any bearings left?

If you scroll to the top of the topic, I think that’s what I have left.

2 Likes