BEST Mountain Biking in NS?

Why is it called Line 24?

Where is the trailhead for the new Wentworth switchback climb to high head? Is it close to the hiking trail?

1 Like

Is there a new high head trail? Theres the way from the chickadee/ gut trail but is there a new one?

It is off the service road, below the Gut Trail crossing and Love Shack/Ridge Trail.

3 Likes

Agreed, I drive to ride my mountain bike (other than races) maybe 2-3 times a year. Not many places around that you can say that about.

So… @Caleb_Haynes, have you been able to get out riding? Where have you been, and what are your favorite trails so far?

Hey I was able to check out Fight trail, empire trails, and the park in truro. I’ve been meaning to head to Keppoch but maybe sometime this summer. Also looking to head to a couple of the NB ski hills that offer lift service for MTB. Have you ever been or heard anything about the ski hills?

2 Likes

Surgarloaf in New Brunswick.

Keep in mind currently do to the covid Lock down in hrm you can be fined if you leave the municipality for non essential travel…

3 Likes

Keep in mind. Something to look into when you have a chance to travel out of the province

Lola posted this on Facebook

9 Likes