Best tracker for Strava

Anyone have suggestions for GPS tracker , I have used Apple watch 5 , iPhone 11 , and recently bought a Garmin 130 edge plus , all of them miss segments every ride

Best you’ll get is any actual GPS unit. Apple doesn’t make them. Although the best GPS track I’ve seen in a CX race, where the lines are tight, was from a friend using a Suunto watch. They had the most median track of everybody at the race. I use a Garmin Edge 520 Plus and a Garmin GPSMAP 66 series. Both are great for the track, but the 520 is clumsy and difficult to use in comparison.

Go into the desktop version off Strava, and the segments could be there but “hidden”

I have been using various garmin devices for years and will either be going with Wahoo or Stages for my next computer.

1 Like

No issues with tracking so far from my Garmin Instinct.

Garmin Fenix is mint, make sure to turn off Smart Recording and set it to record every second, otherwise, the tracking is super inaccurate. Mine shipped with those on as default and it took some research to figure that one out, now it’s super accurate.

1 Like