Bike Film Festival

I am wondering if anyone would love to take part in a Atlantic Canada mini bike film festival. I’m thinking this could bring the bike community together and have fun.

the goal
not 100% on what it will be yet just looking to see if there is interest out there. It would probably be a bike filled weekend with viewing of the videos made. Top video prizes and door prize for people attending. The idea is biking, beer, food and bike videos.

would love your feed back on this…

9 Likes

Would it be locally shot video?

Preferably yes

1 Like

I’d be interested in participating

1 Like

I like the idea. Hard to imagine a post pandemic world right now though.

You had a poll on facebook, but I cannot seem to find it.

Great way to enjoy and share each others work.

FB poll…

I think you might have a gap to fill in our riding world. If events are getting cancelled and you can be flexible about the dates, you can sneak in where there are no events happening. Although, since you’re in New Brunswick, you’ll be at a great advantage to hold an event over Nova Scotia who are far behind on the Covid-19 shitstorm.

2 Likes

Very interested. We used to do these local movie nights years ago via ECMTB. There would be mainly local riders and then the main event would be the most recent pro riders vid release.
It was typically done at a local bar and was usually a great time including door prizes etc…

2 Likes

The festival probably would not be this year looking at next fall probably since all this covid-19 and well it would be lots of planing on my end to make this happen.

2 Likes