Daily Engaged Users

Pretty proud of this growth curve:

The numbers are low, but that is a daily average of people logging in for a bit of entertainment and its growing steadily since we started tracking.

Now… what can we do to make this site and community better?

12 Likes

More polls! Perhaps even a bit of trivia!

4 Likes

The stats perfectly reflect peoples boredom and availability to ride this year.

1 Like

We’ll see this time next year if interest drops off and people return to thier normal routines.

This is my only outlet for cycling (other than strava which is just a background ap) so my usage won’t change much.

2 Likes

I am one of those new users, and Part of the reason for my logging in here regularly is my wanting to move away from Facebook. The Marketplace on facebook is its main draw at this time.

6 Likes

Been on here for about a year now and i love it. I try to log on at least once a day. Sadly i wasn’t able to get a winter rig geared up for this year but i’m hoping to pick up a fat bike next year once i finish school.

Ive met a few members from this group and have nothing but good things to say about them. I also have had a couple questions that have been answered on here which i really appreciate.

I hope to meet more of you this year :v::fist_right::fist_left:

9 Likes

I’m here once a day. I’m not much of a social media guy but this is a great resource. I ride on my own, for the most part, so the site has been my eyes and ears to what I might otherwise have missed. Keep up the good work!

8 Likes