Does anyone have old bike parts they want to get rid of?

I have an urge to acquire some old bike parts. I am looking for stuff from the 90’s mostly, if you have some old stuff taking up space please let me know. I would be interested in building up a vintage bike if I can find the parts in this area. Drop me a line if you think you have something that might be of interest. Thanks.

1 Like

I was just trolling my parts bin looking for a bolt and found an almost complete set of 90’s Shimano Deore DX cantilever brakes. BR-M650. One pad fixing bolt/pad doesn’t match, it must have stripped at some point, and one of the cable yoke clamps was replaced with a different one. Yours for free if you can pick it up in the valley.

1 Like

Not positive on the year, its from 99 I think. 1-1/8 7-1/2" long steer. Still works and holds air, but could use an oil change likly…$100

3 Likes

Thanks for the offers, I appreciate them. I don’t have any projects on the go that require parts at this time.

Oooo ahhh the ‘lightweight’ bomber

2 Likes

You know it! Did you know the weight reduction trick of removing the arch? :wink:

2 Likes

If the front end ever feels too light, I think I have an arch from cove cycles that fits, it adds about 2 pounds to the fork.

2 Likes