DT Swiss Tricon M1700 Giant Limited Edition Wheelset 26"

DT Swiss Tricon M1700 Giant Limited Edition 26" wheelset. Original spec on my 2011 Giant Reign 0. Bought in March '12 and used for half a season of riding on Canada’s rocky, rooty, east coast. All scrapes and scuffs are pictured (on the pinkbike ad). The rear wheel was sent back to DT Swiss for re-spoking after a rock pushed my rear derailleur in to the wheel and took one out. Because of the wait, I built up a set of FR600/240S wheels as replacements and they suit the nasty all-mountain riding in the Halifax area much better, so the Tricon’s are for sale. These wheels are very stiff and responsive. If I hadn’t bought an Anthem for cross-country riding I’d be keeping these awesome wheels.

From DT Swiss:
The M 1700 TRICON® offers proven Ratchet System® hubs and bladed spokes with a tubeless 26mm wide rim for all around riding in a 1675 g package. The TRICON® hub design allows for higher spoke tension and increases stiffness in the wheel set. The M 1700 TRICON® wheels are comfortable on an all mountain bike where tubeless performance is necessary for wicked fast rocky descents.
Weight per set: 1675 g

Front, Rear

Model: M 1700 TRICON®, M 1700 TRICON®
Weight [g]: 780, 900
Tire type: Tubeless, Clincher Tubeless, Clincher Tubeless
Valve hole: Presta Ø 6.5 mm, Presta Ø 6.5 mm
Rim material: Aluminium, Aluminium
Rim color: Black, Black
Hub axle system: 15/100 mm TA, 5/135 mm QR
Free wheel: DT Swiss ratchet system
Disc Mount: Center lock®, Center lock®
Spokes: DT new aero®, DT new aero®
Nipples: DT Pro lock® torx, DT Pro lock® torx
Lacing: open crowfoot, open crowfoot

$590
Offers should be supported with documentation to be considered reasonable.
Shipping within continent at your expense.
No Trades (except for 29er wheelset with same hub axle setup)

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1275268/

Spring is here! Snow will be gone soon (I promise!). Just a reminder that these wheels are available.