ECMTB Christmas Ride/Party - Tue Dec 12th

Tis the season… to decorate your bike with lights and don your best Christmas sweater (yes there will be prizes for both)! Join us Tuesday, December 12th at 6:30pm. We’ll light up Shubie Park for a quick rip, followed by some suds, grub, good cheer and prizes at Old Port Pub.

If you can make the ride but not the party (or vice versa), that’s ok, come on out anyway!

Ride: Meet at the end of Shubie Dr in Dartmouth Crossing

Post-Ride: Old Port Pub on the corner of Windmill and Akerley in Burnside

Notes: If the weather or trail conditions are bad, we’ll just head straight to Old Port at 6:30pm.

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

I regret to say that Covid made its way into the household. Just waiting for my turn to get “down with the sickness”. Merry Christmas from the fam and I!!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas. Stay safe and fast recover. Hopefully, you will avoid the covid yourself. Cheers

2 Likes

Bummer man. Better than risking spreading it.

2 Likes