ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2021

It’s a beaut!

2 Likes

The Railyard #ecmtb_roadtrip

I figured I’d change it up and try some vitamin C from 2 Crows instead of vitamin O from Olands.

6 Likes

Yet another awesome ride at the Railyard. Then to The Nook and Cranny for some post ride food and drinks #ecmtb_roadtrip

7 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

No ride at the Railyard is complete without a stop at the Nook and Cranny afterward.

7 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Railyard goodness
Shout out to Callus Moto for the kickass gloves

Additional shout out to Granite Suspension for the quick turnaround on my suspension service.

7 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip the railyard with post ride :beers:at the Nook.

4 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

The Railyard followed by The Nook and Cranny, who kept the kitchen open late for us so we could have some great post ride beer and grub.

6 Likes

Great time at the Railyard last night, nice to meet a bunch of you. Had fun riding with you @riderx and Adam. Shout out to The Nook and Cranny for keeping the kitchen open late for us and to Nine Locks for the delicious beer without fruit :joy:

#ecmtb_roadtrip

4 Likes

#ECMTB_roadtrip … RAILYARD UPGRADED… SHOUTOUT to the RAILYARD trailcrew and Shout out to the NOOK for BIKE And Patios

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/FVFZtFIKThb

Love this GAME WAHOO :heart::grinning:!#SHOUTOUT TO ECMTB

4 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Finally back at mack after mechanical setbacks and workijng way too much

2 Likes

Railyard: check!

9 Likes

A Mac and a Serpent

6 Likes

#ECMTB_roadtrip #FITZ … High and DRY at Fitz with a BIG shout out to the #PCMTBA for all the weed WHACKING and trimming … Shout out to HUB CYCLE for having my NEW SHOES ready for todays ride.

Happy Birthday ride for Barron!

https://www.strava.com/activities/5633927442

9 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
Testing the new ride at Fitzpatrick Mountain… damn sweaty in there at 28C

:hot_face:

18 Likes

That rig looks so crisp, it looks super imposed. :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Nine Mile River Trail! Shout out to all of the amazingly awesome people that have done such a great job on the trail :raised_hands:t2: First time riding it, had a blast! :sunglasses: #ecmtb-roadtrip

11 Likes

Got my Mac run in. Went through the usual emotions.
Trepidation:

And relief:

Only had two NDE’s (not a strata term, to my knowledge. I mean Near Death Experiences) when I momentarily forgot myself and tried to follow @PlushRush 's pace and lines. @TamBan , I need you.

12 Likes

Shout out to the MRWA crews for all the efforts. Nice crusher dust additions on Clarke Kent.

3 Likes

I’m in for the contest Jeff! Looking forward to the adventures. #ecmtb_roadtrip

3 Likes

Hi Jeff. While “hanging out” in Edmundston, decided to do the challenge with Jackieo & Abcdgallant. Looking forward to some great riding!
#ecmtb_roadtrip

3 Likes