ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

Empire trail completed! Now off to fitzpatrick!!

6 Likes

Nice one, @Lawrence!

3 Likes

Awesome fun, @Dyljo15!.

Make a shoutout if you can. The points add up.

I guess next year we need a longest ride between trail systems prize, lol.

5 Likes

Shoutout?

@JeffV shoutout?

Oh… in the rules you get a point for every three #shoutout’s given. Where you call out a business or organization you benefitted from while visiting the trailsystem.

Often it is a local pub or market treats like ice cream, etc… sometimes, a shoutout is given to a hardworking trail association or builder involved with trailsystem.

What we are aiming for:

• help others with ideas for amenities in the area
  • show that visiting a place for a ride also brings an economic benefit to the area
  • showing gratitude to a trail association is good thing
  • share the road trip experience not just the ride
3 Likes

Fitzpatrick mountain completed! :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
Irishman’s Rd.

6 Likes

A warm one in the Railyard this morning #ecmtb_roadtrip The jump lines and Trash Talkin were in great shape. Shoutout to the trail crew for continuing to add more stuff.

7 Likes

Hit Brookvale for for the first time! Such a good time and shout out to Bits Bikes Brews! #ecmtb_roadtrip

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip Cardigan river trails
Shoutout to the Rodd Brudenell for the golfing

6 Likes

@ksue looks like some new stuff added since last year. How was it?

3 Likes

It was good, 1 lap of the whole thing was just over 9km and it’s easy to follow, with good flow, so I did 2 laps.

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Spent the weekend in Antigonish and visited Keppoch for the first time! One of the hottest days for riding, but I really enjoyed the few trails I did. I will certainly be back!

Shout out to the Antigonish Farmers Market for the tasty Butter Chicken! :yum:

4 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip keppoch mountain. Did two sessions today. It was 34-35 degrees so there was zero traffic on the climb trail everybody was on the shuttle

5 Likes

still another section left to open but the THIRSTY THURSDAY Crew got a sneak peek the night I rode it and it is MUCH FUN , sort of like Mussel Sock at BV … All The Way To Cardigan By Fiddler's Sons - YouTube

2 Likes

@BBQBruce any word on when the newest section will be open? Heading back over in a couple weeks🤞

#ecmtb_roadtrip
BROOKVALE … :smiley::hot_face:
Shoutout to Bits Bike Brews

5 Likes

Empire Trails. I always thought that a picture with the old truck was the best but I think the hay bale might be better. #ecmtb_roadtrip

6 Likes