ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

#ecmtb_roadtrip…… Bonshaw
Shoutout to cows ice cream, Son Vietnamese for a B2, and maid Marion’s restaurant for bfst.

3 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip…. Cardigan. Some great trail building happening. We owned the place!!
Shoutout to Saigon Vietnamese For a B4, cows ice cream at the bridge and maid Marion’s for French toast breakfast

This completes the pei trails portion for the contest bonus. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Bonshaw

Beautiful morning in the forest.

Shoutout to Churchill Arms for the best Chicken Korma (half n half ftw😃)

3 Likes

Finally got to ride Wentworth this year! Things are feeling good! #ecmtb_roadtrip

8 Likes

https://strava.app.link/1s5GksLKrsb

#ECMTB_roadtrip Keppoch…

A door closed and a window opens and off to Keppoch for Friday Shuttle day.

Lots of trail crew out working on maintenance so big shout out to them. Lots of prep happening for the ENDURO SEPTEMBER 11.

Another shoutout to John’s Country Canteen for a slight detour for the best deal on ICECREAM in Pictou County.

Another shoutout to Java blend and the Fog city organic the got me rolling today.

4 Likes

Haven’t been home much this summer to play along in the #ecmtb road trip, but I did manage a stop at the fabulous Sentiers Madawaska trails.
Shout out to the Home Depot for awesome deals on rental vans for when you need to move a bunch of crap from Ontario to NS.

5 Likes

Keppoch checked off the list! Shout out to the awesome crew members at keppoch doing maintenance to the trails!! You guys rock!!

6 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Fundy! Shoutout to Fundy National Park campground for the accomodations.

4 Likes

Other than the cat, no good photos of a great time on the Shuttle at Keppoch. My shoutout goes to Claire who was a beast on the Shuttle. I’ve never been on the shuttle before but 18 runs in 4.25 hours seemed good to me.

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Sussex Bluffs. Shoutout to Sussex Ale Works for the brews.

7 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Poley Mountain. Shoutout to Golden Dragon chinese food in Sussex for the post ride feast.

5 Likes

ECMTB_roadtrip

Fundy. Shoutout to parks Canada for the camping and the trails

Sussex bluffs. Shoutout to Sussex ale works for post ride beverages

Poley. Shout to Golden dragon for the feast

Sugarloaf. Shoutout to T-bar for lunch

Brookvale

The Gorge. Shoutout to the library pub

5 Likes

Hey @ksue,

I can’t take ride posts more than 72 hrs old.

Sorry, but the Gorge, Brookvale and Sugarloaf are ineligible.

:persevere: I guess I’ll have to go back and ride those places again…

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip Fundy National Park

One big shoutout to Fundy General Store in Alma for ice and gas

2 Likes

A rule clarification…

Only one shout out per post is counted towards points.

Otherwise, someone could game the system by giving more shout outs than any actual riding. We like to see shout outs for the travel tourism information to help the community find taco stands but the extra ones do not contribute to the score.

Kejimkujik completed! That gives me the completist nova scotia!! Also shoutout to arbys in bridgewater for a delicious brisket poutine👌🏼

6 Likes

Nice!

I just noticed that I missed your McRun post… fixed up now though.

2 Likes

Did you get my vegabond post on july1st?

1 Like

#ecmtb_roadtrip Sussex Bluffs

Shout out to Sussex Ale Works for end of day, well earned post ride drinks.

1 Like