ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

ecmtb_roadtrip Sugarloaf

Well worth a weekend warrior trip to this provincial park and trails system.

Huge thank you to Mountain Bike Atlantic for running the festival and bringing cool people from all over together!

5 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip 9 Mile River

Kudos to @Rockhopper @Joanna @darkmyth
for being trailblazers here to make for a smooth and speedy spin in the woods!

7 Likes

Rip at Woolastock. Again being local easy enough to ride but MVP > Woolastock if you’re travelling. It’s kinda meh. The views are good from the atv trails tho

2 Likes

Misty Mountain Hop
Hit up Keppoch again briefly, sadly all my usual shoutout places were either not open yet or closed Sundays.
Then off to Fitzpatrick Mountain, shout out to Deb’s Hidden cafe for post ride snacks.

ecmtb_roadtrip

3 Likes

Here is one (of many) ride down Sugarloaf Mountain in Campbellton this weekend.
Shout out to @MTBA for the awesome Summit & Festival event!!

6 Likes

Looks like a fun weekend! Note… you already hit up Keppoch so only points for fitz and shoutout are recorded.

1 Like

Whew, what a wknd, I need a holiday!

Hit up Wentworth on Friday, Sugarloaf on Saturday and then raced in PEI on Sunday.

The best part was the loads of mtb’ers at each venue getting their ride on and enjoying community!

9 Likes

Weekend at sugarloaf!

4 Likes

McIntosh Run Singletrack Trails!
Shoutout to In Tue Loop Convenience for a drink and a snack.
@ecmtb_roadtrip, @mtbatlantic

4 Likes

#Ecmtb_ roadtrip. Fitz mtn

4 Likes

The railyard

3 Likes

another two’fer
first time at the new trails at Wentworth-what a Gem!
Shout out to Spindrift Brewing for the Mid-ride refreshments
and Shout out to Masstown market for post ride sandwich
Then off to Railyard for a quick rip before the kids short track race

ecmtb_roadtrip

6 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip Madawaska

The riding is great. :+1:

Shoutout to NB Provincial Parks, for the excellent camping at Republique here in Edmundston, and at Sugarloaf last weekend

4 Likes

Great ride at Wentworth. The blue flow trails are amazing but, for me, the real magic occurs on the black trails! Physical but fun. Post ride baked goods at Masstown Market. ecmtb_roadtrip

4 Likes

ECMTB_roadtrip … Brookvale PEI

Check out my activity on Strava: 18.3 km Mountain Bike Ride on June 8, 2022 by Sizzlerbbq.com C on Strava

Shout out to MAID’S AKA MAID MARION’S best good home town breakfast. Shout out to the Blue Goose for post ride lunch with home made bread for the soup and sandwich :sandwich: lunch special. And a shout out to MacPhee meats for the take home pork… Looking like this trip was as much about the food as it was the biking.

Another shoutout to Brookvale trail crew on the new stuff on VP and the New Mussel Sock trail.

2 Likes

Awesome blast with some Dusty Ladies in Wentworth today. Here is one out of 2 recorded rides

4 Likes

Didnt record the first climb and run down hakuna, shinned myself bad tearing it open

3 Likes

That’s Wentworth, right?

1 Like

ecmtb_roadtrip

Railyard in my backyard :grinning:

Shoutout to Hub Cycle on Inglis St, great shop with great people!

2 Likes

Oops yes do i get bonus points for spilling my blood oj ths soil