ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

No blood bonus, lol. Good idea though.

#ecmtb_roadtrip… Fundy National Park
Shoutout to the local seafood restaurant

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip Minto

Killer day in Minto. Weather so nice you just want to ride! And the skeeters ensure stops are kept to a minimum.

Soloed all of New England, and was hoping to ride the New Zion end too – but the beaver-dam-flooded connector nixed that. I understand a high and dry singletrack connector is coming soon thanks to MTB Minto efforts. Thanks folks,:facepunch: looking forward to it.

The elevation gain never adds up to much on a GPS at Minto, but in the real world all those punchy short climbs leave me knackered.

Spending the night camping at Tiny Trails, which is always outstanding. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

The spartacus. Gladius bonus

Hit up keppoch today but keppoch came out hitting harder. Shoutout St. Martha’s hospital for the new swag and getting me in and out surprisingly quick

5 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
Wentworth for climbs and sweet downs
Shout out to Masstown Market for lunch to go!

4 Likes

Oh man, that sucks.

At least your sense of humour is still working.

Heal up bud!

1 Like

Thanks!

Mcintosh run completed

3 Likes

Fundy! Bikes and Hikes. 30 minutes faster down whitetail than 2018 lol.

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Railyard, with shoutout to Cheese Curds at power center for the poutine.

4 Likes

Every time I visit, there is something new to try. Had a blast.

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
Party laps at Wentworth with a great crew. Shoutout to Masstown Market for post ride sugar replenishment.

9 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
McIntosh Run with post ride bevy’s @serpent brewing

8 Likes

Small but mighty ride down Whitetail in Fundy.
Shout out to Holy Whale brewery for the awesome après bicyk drinks and snacks.

4 Likes

Was that you I went by taking photos? Hahaha!

That is very very possible :wink:

1 Like

Fundy national park #ECMTB_ROADTRIP

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/JEvdS8k6Pqb

NOT to be missed Tippin lot trail is an underloved trail and deserves as much or more recognition as White tale.

Shout out to Muddy Rudder for an awesome fisherman’s platter… also shoutout to the local country market well stocked with post ride snacks. Also shoutout to the GIFT SHOP for the Kool JOHN MOOSE shirt.

Trail building points for removing a downed trees my wife didn’t help… I think she thought I was not able to move it but did.

4 Likes

Tipsy Tails was great food, Octopus Garden Cafe was ok! Alma needs a breakfast spot asap!

I planned on doing Tippen but it looked like rain and I was all weekend out!

1 Like

#ecmtb_roadtrip. McIntosh Run

Shout outs to Serpent Brewery for post ride sips, https://mcintoshrun.ca/ for these stellar backyard trails, and ECMTB for guaranteed fun on group rides!

3 Likes