ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2022

First summer ride at a Poley today.
Big shoutout to the trail builders who really upgraded the flowy trails for this season! It makes a big difference.

2 Likes

Y’all got any of them vagabond points?

5 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip

Empire, what a great trail system! Had much fun, but I was tanked after 20k.

Shoutout to the xtr in Kennetcook for go juice for the truck.

Vagabond for me as well, please!

2 Likes

Amazing day at ski poley. Can’t say enough good about the quality of the 25 dollar service.
The new trails are great. The staff is great! The little shop had pads that saved my day! And the restaurant was great and the PEI Brewing company and Graystone, and Alpine kept me hydrated and chomping to send!

3 Likes

Rockwood was the scene ystday w 100 racers for the 2022 Rockwood Challenge. Incredibly well organized w annol skool techy course, bbq, tons of draw prizes and great racing.

3 Likes

Great ecmtb_roadtrip to The Gorge to check out Trailflow’s new flow trail. “Delirium “ definitely delivers the flow and “The Stadium” delivers the tech. Natalino Pizza for post ride eats.

3 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip McIntosh Run

Shoutout to Serpent Brewing for the tasty post ride bevy and snack.

3 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip McIntosh Run
Don’t use Strava so I can’t verify I actually rode anywhere, but maybe the guys I said ‘hi’ to in the parking lot can vouch that I at least left the parking lot. :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re on the board, @EMat!

Awesome, thanks!

ecmtb_roadtrip

Tuesday fun on the MacIntosh Run.
Post ride Serpent Brewing drinks are always a treat! Till next time …!

3 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip up to Wentworth for some climbing and descents.

2 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip
dawn patrol at Sentier de Madawaska. Hope to check out this place more in the future.
Shoutout to the TravelLodge for being right across the street!
I think I get a Vagabond on this? Madawaska-Mcintosh Run

2 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip brookvale PEI, shout out to the restaurant on the ferry and Canada day cake

3 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip - Irishman’s Road

2 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip Brookvale nordic pei fun today!!

2 Likes

ecmtb_roadtrip ill take a vegabond bonus for macintosh run and campbellton nb :wink:

1 Like

Riding hard again at CARDIGAN #ECMTB_raodtrip

Check out my activity on Strava: 11.1 km Mountain Bike Ride on June 30, 2022 by Sizzlerbbq.com C on Strava

SHOUT OUT to Balderstons for the strawberries SHOUT OUT to Albert and trail crew for the awesome new trails and permission to ride it. And a SHOUT OUT to Second Scoops ice cream in Montague

Also big SHOUT OUT to the THIRSTY THURSDAY CREW for the awesome mountain biking vibes Geoff has created an awesome thing.

June draw: pose #3 to #171 applicable. (#172 was in July)

So discobot is going to pick a number between 1 and 169 and we’ll add 2.

We will re-roll if the post is one of the staff or a non-contest entry post.

@discobot roll 1d196

Ah hmmm, @discobot roll 1d196