ECMTB Fall Jersey Order 2020

Many people have expressed interest, so we’re doing another run of our popular jerseys.

We will be offering 3 colours this time, orange and grey, as well as a new blue that you may have seen some of the ECMTB staff wearing. All colours and sizes will be available in both short and long sleeve.

2020 Jersey;

Men’s jersey cut;

Women’s jersey cut;

If you are interested in one (or more) of these jerseys please send an email to ecmtbjerseyorder@gmail.com with the following information;

Name
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve
Men’s or women’s cut
Size (please see size charts above)
Colour (Orange, Grey, Blue)

Cost:
$50.00 - short sleeve
$60.00 - long sleeve
$5 extra per jersey if you’ll need it shipped.

All orders are prepaid via EMT to the above address or cash. All orders must be received by Friday, Oct 2nd.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

10 Likes

Ill take one. Sending info now. Payment goes to the same email address?

2 Likes

Yes, same email address for jersey details and EMT to make it easier to keep everything organized.

3 Likes

Right on sending payment now. Password will be jersey if u dont have auto deposit

2 Likes

2020 Jersey proof added above. Get those orders in!

Nearly sold enough bike parts to justify a New Jersey purchase.

Any idea the difference in arm length between a medium and large long sleeve? I have a medium body but large arms and nothing is worse than an inch too short sleeves.

1 Like

I’ll try and grab a picture/dimensions this evening. Sleeve length was one of the reasons why I bumped up to a large long sleeve over my previous medium long sleeve. That, and I wanted to have a bit of room for a thin layer underneath when it gets cooler out.

That’s a good consideration.

@David_NZ I tried to get some pictures that show the different between a medium and a large. The large sleeve is roughly 1-3/4" longer than the medium.

1 Like

I will take 6! Just have to get sizes and colors sorted. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Order sent!

5 Likes

Ugh, thought the last day was the 5th. Any chance of getting an order in?

@David_NZ send me an email to ecmtbjerseyorder@gmail.com and I’ll see what I can do.

Jerseys are ordered! Expected ship date from the manufacturer is the first week of November.

There are a few extra grey and blue jerseys on the order, so if you missed the cutoff and want one, you may still have a chance.

5 Likes

Any large?

There’s a large blue short sleeve left. The other two are medium grey jerseys, short and long sleeve.

The jerseys are on their way! They are expected to arrive in Halifax on November 17th.

9 Likes

Christmas…err… the jerseys came early!

I will get them sorted this weekend and I will have them with me in the Valley on Sunday and at next Tuesday’s ride.

10 Likes