ECMTB Group Snowshoe - Tue Feb 9/21

Short notice, but the province has just relaxed the covid restrictions even further, so we are officially resuming our weekly group outings.

Given the amount of snow we just received, this week will be a snowshoe party instead of a ride. Everyone welcome…the more traffic the trails get the sooner they will be rideable!

Where: Norawarren / West Pine - meet at the green space on Norawarren Dr. in Herring Cove.
Difficulty: Beginner

Notes: Requires lights and snowshoes.

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

7 Likes

I can bring a spare set of snowshoes for anyone ~180lbs or less if wants to stomp some trails with us.

I have an extra pair of snowshoes as well. Bring your own light though unless you want to carry one in your hand.

Wish I could, my night will be spent at the rink.

Um, I’m just, like, wondering if you guys snow shoed properly??
:wink:

9 Likes

Saw this pretty much the entire length of west pine… guessing they colour outside the lines too :rofl:

10 Likes

You guys did a great job if you did it all the way to the bridge… much appreciated :+1::+1: and very rideable… liked the snowshoes lines over the rock rolls if that was the ECMTB crew :beers:

5 Likes

That looks like the start of a cheater line :grinning:

But I’m the ass for pointing it out. Right?

1 Like

The difference is I could care less how someone else chooses to enjoy their walk in the woods. Just thought it was quite funny.

7 Likes

Looks like the same type of outdoor enthusiast that skis out of bounds at a ski hill. Looking for those fresh tracks.

1 Like

Im no snowshoer but seems like a decent price for poles and shoes at costco if anyones looking

2 Likes