ECMTB Jerseys For Sale

Here it is, ECMTB jersey ver2.0

We will be placing a jersey order on Monday, December 6/21. If you want one you must pre-order and pay before that date!

Available in mens and womens cut, short and long sleeve, three colours to choose from - burnt orange, stealth grey and teal blue.

Cost will be the same as previous years, $50 short sleeve and $60 long sleeve (add $5 if you need it shipped outside HRM).

To order you must send full payment by e-transfer to rolls@eastlink.ca and send me a DM or post in this thread with ALL the following info:

Cut - mens or womens
Sleeve - short or long
Colour - orange, grey or blue
Size - see below chart

4 Likes

Ill take grey large longsleeve

1 Like

Those look awesome!
I definitely have to get in on this order… since I farted around too long and missed out on the t-shirts. Just can’t decide between teal and grey

@gokatgo assume that’s a mens cut you want?

Mens although a womans might look cute on me

1 Like

1 Teal Blue Men’s Long sleeve Medium for me please

1 Like

Placing the order one week from today, don’t miss out.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder!

Placing the order tomorrow… last chance to get in on this.

1 Like

Hope it’s not too late to get our order in. Sent in message.

1 Like

If I am not too late - I also emailed you at “rolls” a few minutes ago. blue men’s long sleeve XL.

1 Like

Jerseys have been ordered. We’ll be in touch when they arrive.

5 Likes

Our supplier estimates they will be ready the second or third week in January.

7 Likes

The jerseys are ready, just tied up with the courier in BC at the moment.

They are still dealing with the aftermath of last months flooding and can’t estimate a delivery date yet. Not much longer hopefully.

7 Likes

Jerseys just landed!

I’ll have them at tomorrow’s snowshoe and the weekly group rides. If you can’t pick it up there send me a DM to make arrangements.

6 Likes

Loving the new jerseys. Thanks for getting them to us @Rolls , @Joanna and @darkmyth. :slight_smile: Let’s see more photos of ecmtb’ers rockin’ their jerseys.

18 Likes

If you missed the jersey order, we do have a few extras left for sale:

1 mens medium grey short sleeve $50
1 womens medium blue short sleeve $50
1 womens medium blue long sleeve $60

Get in touch if you’re interested.