ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - May 3rd

Heading out to Gore this week to hit up the sweet singletrack at Empire Trails.

Note these are private trails and it’s recommended you purchase a trail pass in advance online.

Where: Gore/Empire Trails
Difficulty: Novice/Intermediate

Notes: Should be fine without lights, since we’ll never be too far from the trailhead. Bring a chair and post ride beverage of choice.

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Trail pass site seems to be down. Does anyone know if they have an email address for e-transfers? Not many carry cash these days :frowning:

2 Likes

There is a drop box on site to pay cash if you have it, or just ride on the honour system and pay when their system is back up again. You won’t be turned away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cash is king!! :dollar::dollar::dollar:

1 Like

If anyone can’t make the ride at 6:30, we could loop back to the trailhead at 7 and pick up any stragglers.

Think we still need lights for this one @Rolls ? I have a light but its not great
Hoping to finally get out tomorrow for a group ride

1 Like

@debo see the notes in the original post👆

1 Like

My bad lol. Thanks

Sunset is 8:22. Should be light until 8:45. Will have a headlight and a spare just in case.

No cost for tonights ride thanks to Empire Trails!

19 Likes

I will be bringing some McIntosh Run Watershed Association Trail Supporter Tags with me tonight. They are $25.00 each. E-transfer ahead of time or cash on site.

4 Likes

The email is mcintoshrun@gmail.com.

1 Like

Unfortunately I couldn’t make it but I didn’t even know this existed! Neat!

Last night was free because their online payments were down. But they are back up and running now if anyone wants to show them some love.

6 Likes