ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - Mon June 21 @ 6:30

Group rides are back! And there’s new trails to ride! And it’s summer solstice! Who’s stoked?

Tuesday will be a wet one so we are moving this week’s ride ahead to Monday. Also rides will now be starting at 6:30 each week, to buy us some extra daylight going forward.

Where: McIntosh Run - meet at the new Orange Jelly trailhead (park in the gravel lot at the start of Esso Rd.)
Difficulty: Intermediate/Advanced

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

5 Likes

I have a feeling that we may fill that gravel pad pretty quick. If the pad is full we will have to park on the trail side of Herring Cove Rd.

So just a heads up when arriving, specially if we are a bigger group. I think there is only about 7-8 spots on the gravel pad.

2 Likes

There’s also a parking lot at Roach’s Pond, if you’re ok with a 1.5km ride up Herring Cove Rd to get to the trail.

1 Like

Gutted, I was really looking forward to getting out this week, catching up with everyone and having a ride! I haven’t ridden orange jelly or granitude yet either so that would have been a bonus.

Unfortunately, we’ve got too much kids soccer on tonight.

1 Like

Legs are wiped out from 2 days at keppoch

Unofficial make-up ride on Thursday night?

1 Like

Great to see a solid group out tnite, thanks for the ride folks!

17 Likes

I’ll check in with the boss and let you know.

1 Like

Looks like my antenna is up.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m in.

1 Like