ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - Tue June 29th

This week we’ll be hitting the sweet singletrack at Empire Trails.

Come check another trail off your roadtrip bingo card!

Where: Empire Trails in Gore

Difficulty: Intermediate

Notes: Empire is a private trail system. The cost to ride there is $10 which can be paid in cash on site.

Bring bug spray and a post ride beverage.

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

4 Likes

Having my 2nd vaccine tonight so depending on how I’m feeling tomorrow, I may need to pull out.

2 Likes

It wrecked my and my wife the next day with seats and chills. (moderna)

I’m having Moderna this time too. My first vaccine was Pfizer which I only really suffered the first night on.

1 Like

I have my 2nd vacc tommororw which wouodjt be a issue however . My bike went into the shop on thursday. I lost a mino link ( linkage bolt ) last week at keppoch on the last run of the day. I have to ger cyclesmith to replafe the part where its a trek specific bolt

I was looking online to prepay the trail fee ($9 vs $10), seems like the website is not working/domain expired?

Domain expired? That sucks.

Yeah I noticed that the other day. Cash is king.

2 Likes

Site is back up and running.

3 Likes

Also wanted to add I had my 2nd dose of Moderna with basically no side effects - only had a sore arm for a couple days but nothing else. And more importantly one step closer to things getting back to normal.

7 Likes

Pouring pretty good in rawdon right now is the ride still a go?

1 Like

It’s pretty isolated and forecast to pass. Ride is still on.

4 Likes

Beautiful and hot in east hants now, was just an isolated mini downpour earlier.

3 Likes