ECMTB Weekly Ride - Mon 22 Feb 2021

The weather conditions for Tuesday are not working out. So we are doing a ride on Monday.

Where: Truro Railyard, William Barnhill Trailhead
Difficulty: Easy Peazy

Notes: requires lights

Conditions are suitable for regular tires.

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

Tentative plan is a road trip to Vic park once we hear conditions are good for normal tires.

Fall back can always be Shubie park.

Vic Park was amazing today. Skinny friendly!!
Do it.

3 Likes

I may have to join you.
As long as we are done by 9:09.

2 Likes

Nice one. Lol.

1 Like

The only thing that the crew is asking is that skinnies stay of Babushka, it got knifed up pretty bad yesterday by skinny tires, everything else should be a go!

2 Likes

Planning on coming, might not ride hard for the full 2 hours lol!

I mean the leafs game is at 805 haha

Have fun everyone! I would be there in a heartbeat, but have a family thing tonight.

1 Like

What pace are you guys thinking for tonight? I get scared in there in the dark when the coyotes sing and don’t like it when I can’t see my friends. If you want to rip around, I’ll leave you to it. Like @SQUATCH told me yesterday, I’m also old (like his parents’ age :wink:.)

6 Likes

No one will be left to the coyotes. It’s an ECMTB rule.

5 Likes

Even if they don’t ride fat?

Especially if they don’t ride fat.

2 Likes

I’m sure the coyotes are more afraid of you.

1 Like

Missed a good ride! Probably the best winter trail conditions I’ve ever rode on! Not to rub it in or anything.

Oh, I know. I was there Sunday. Probably should have joined you.
Hope you guys had lots of fun and went really fast.

1 Like