Events Category

Bns has a pile of sites/FB pages, just scroll through them all and eventually you’ll get lucky.

1 Like

Racecalendar.ca is waiting for less tentative dates.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s at least a good starting point for me.
Thanks @MichelleLikesBikes for being more organized than most -hoping you guys post up clinic dates soon!
Also thanks to @landandwater. racecalendar.ca was super helpful last year, and will be again this year!

1 Like

I’ve started to get some 2020 events listed on Racecalendar.ca. Just Nova Scotia dates so far. Some dates may change, so hopefully I can stay on top of it.

There are always some early season unofficial non-events I look forward to that are not yet listed like the Wolfville Roubaix, and the Sussex Bluff season opener.

3 Likes

NB too, but PEI is going to have to wait for another day as their website makes my head explode.

3 Likes

Nice layout. Any deets on The Burgess? Where, for instance.

1 Like

Anyone know if Gore is happening this year?

Good question for @tommyboy or @darkmyth. They are usually in the know on what’s happening at Gore.

Maybe the Links in Woodville? But, I’m not certain. Only saying that because there is a Burgess Mountain Rd there.

The events calendar at http://www.racecalendar.ca/ is loaded and ready for 2020! there are a few events waiting on dates, but the majority are up. Expect the odd one to have a date change before the season kicks off.

3 Likes

Bummer about no Gore. Hopefully it will be added later.

1 Like