I’m looking to sell my 2018 Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 50.
This is a beautiful rig with some choice upgrades — in particular, the stock Fox DPS shock has been upgraded to a 2020 DPX2 Factory.
The bike is in great shape mechanically. It has wear and tear in the usual places (particularly the crank arms), various dings in the paint but no dents or cracks. The rear hub was just overhauled with new springs and pawls, new rear tire and full tune-up from Bike Monkey about 50km ago. Ready to ride.
- Frame: Size Large, Smoothwall Carbon main triangle w/ alloy rear triangle, internal cable routing, RIDE-9 adjustable geometry and suspension rate
- Fork: Fox 36 Float EVOL Grip Performance 160mm travel
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory 150mm travel
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Performance Elite
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX 1x11 w/ XT 11-46T cassette, Race Face Aeffect cranks, Race Face BB92 bottom bracket, Wolf Tooth 32T Drop Stop chainring, Rocky Mountain chain guide
- Brakes: Shimano SLX 180mm
- Cockpit: Race Face Chester handlebar, DEITY grips/pedals/saddle
- Rear Wheel: Race Face ARC 30 HD offset rim w/ DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm hub
- Front Wheel: Sun Duroc 30 rim w/ Rocky Mountain sealed Boost hub
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5” WT EXO + DHRII 27.5x2.4” WT EXO
Asking price dropped to $3,600 in April. Thanks for looking!