FS: Fox Forks and shocks

Have my eye on something and want to move some of my currently unused forks and shocks to fund it. Prices on these are pretty firm. The Float 32 forks can be lowered (down as far as 80mm or anywhere in between) if you need less travel.

2011 Fox Float 32 RL (rebound, lockout) 140mm travel, White, straight 1 1/8" steerer @ 7.5", 9mm QR. Good condition, unridden since last service. Normal riding wear. Great for upgrading an older hardtail or full sus with a non-tapered headtube. This combination of features is getting hard to find. **$sold

2010 Fox Float 32 RL (rebound lockout) 150mm travel, White, tapered 1.5-1 1/8" steerer @ 8.5", QR15. Good condition, only 5 or 6 rides since last service. Normal riding wear. $250

2014 Fox Talas 34 CTD 160/120mm, Kashima coating, QR15. Brand new in the box, never used. Bought for a planned build but switched gears to something else. Not 100% sure I want to sell this one but open to offers. $$?

DT Swiss XM180 rear shock, 6.5"(165mm) eye to eye, 1.5"(38mm) stroke. Rebound and lockout. Brand new, never used. $sold

Fox Vanilla R rear shock, 6.5"(165mm) eye to eye, 1.5"(38mm) stroke. Rebound control. 600lb x 1.63 coil spring included. Brand new, never used. $sold

Located in Halifax. Pictures on request.

1 Like

I am interested in the rear shock if it fits on a older model Rocky Mountain switch, it think it 6.5

@Gian_Scalet - what year is the Switch? 2002 used a 6.5x1.5 but I think later years used larger shocks.

Not sure the year, but I think it is 6.5. Would you be around tomorrow, I can bring the frame and see if it fits

Sure, or I could bring the shock to you- it’s a little more mobile than a frame lol

Where are you located?

I am in cole harbour, about you

Williamswood- out near Sambro.

I could meet in Halifax also

That’d work… a friend of mine lives on Young Street in Halifax. Maybe we could meet there sometime over the weekend. When is good for you?

Anytime is good for me. Just email me the address and when.

scaletg@yahoo.com

Thanks