FS - Specialized Fuse Lage

Selling my Specialized Fuse, size large. Reason for selling, I want to move to a medium. Im about 5’ 10" and the bike fits me well for XC riding but I’d like something a bit smaller for goofing around on. You can run this as a 27.5+ bike or as a 29" bike. I’ve been using is in 29r mode mainly.

Key specs: Specialzed Fuse Pro M4 frame, Sram Guide brakes, Chromag carbon bar, GX 11speed, Sram cranks, Mavic XA Elite 29" wheels and tubeless Mavic tires, Rock Shox Reba RC3 fork, Specialized Command post. Bottle cage included, no pedals (well I can negotiate that…)

BB is rough and it could use oil change in the fork and some fresh brake pads. Offer me 1,300 and I’ll have all that done. Give me 1,100 and it’s your as is. I would also take $800 without the wheels.

2 Likes

Rode one a couple years back and loved it. Fun bike!

1 Like

Hm. I may want to take a look at that next time I’m out your way. :wink:

2 Likes

I could even bring it out your way :wink:

1 Like

Is this the bike that bit you? :slight_smile:

I can always run it in too if you want.

1 Like

Nope, my 4X bike is the one that is guilty of that. This bike has never sent me to the hospital!

2 Likes

I just bought one of these, with a 150mm Yari, its a blast, I really like how it rides, seriously fun aggressive HT.
Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Is this still available? I know someone who might be interested.

yep, still have it. has fresh pads and BB in it now. Going to get the fork rebuilt soon.

I sent you a PM.

1 Like