Gorge work day - March 27

Hey folks!

The AVMBA is hosting our first volunteer trail work day on Sunday March 27 at The Gorge from 10:00 - 1:00. Exact projects will depend on if we’re fully melted out by next week so I’ll update on the goals and where we’ll be working in a few days. Meet at the parking lot for 10:00 and we’ll head in shortly afterwards.

Feel free to bring some hand tools such as rakes and shovels, leaf blowers are also handy this time of year.

Thanks in advance of you support and help to maintain the trails we all enjoy!

4 Likes

Looks like we might get rained out on Sunday. Might be best to postpone - will confirm tonight,

Last I checked Saturday is looking “less” wet so I might slip in for a hour or two in the morning to do some work on the short track course at Memorial Park (Bottle Rocket trail) if anyone is up for some digging then, I should be on site by 9:00.

1 Like

yep, Sunday looks icky. Going to do a little work tomorrow instead on Bottle Rocket. We’re putting in a some short connectors in advance of the spring short track series so we make a few different loops. Pop by and lend a hadn’t if you’ve got some time. Thanks!

1 Like