GPX file for Spider Lake

Does anyone have a GPX file for Spider Lake? I’ve only been up there once before, about 10 years ago. Memory is sketchy.

D

Oh wait, I did a forehead slap and went to TrailForks.ca and downloaded on there.

2 Likes

All the trails at Spider are not on Trailforks, any trail that is on Halifax Water lands was removed from the map by their request in the spring of 2019. As of March 22, 2020 all trails on HW land have been officially closed to the public due to COVID. New signs and tape crossing trail entrances were installed then, the tape has been torn down by trail users in places but the trails are still closed.

1 Like

All the old trails r still on gaia gps app but like @bent6543 says. Theyre closed now. So fines if ya get caught

1 Like

Open street maps seem to still have them.

1 Like

That’s my source, and what I install on my GPS devices.

1 Like

Same.

There are always work arounds and other data sources and that’s fine but Halifax Water has made it very clear they don’t want anyone on the watershed protected area lands for any reason, ignorance is not an excuse. So maybe don’t post your trespassing online.

3 Likes

Don’t actually ride there, just providing the info. It’s up to others how they conduct themselves.

1 Like

Thanks for your wisdom.

2 Likes

Ok, I didn’t know any of that, I’ll stay away, thank you.

The left side of the double track is still open. Few fun runs that r on trail forks.

2 Likes