Granite Suspension

Thanks for the support Josh!

And WPL Forkboost is a great product. I just got restocked on it and the bio bike wash!

I’ve also got some new stuff on the way like small tubes of Slickoleum for folks who like to do their own work but don’t want or need a massive tub. Slickoleum is also great for packing under the seal head on dropper posts to keep them running smooth.

4 Likes

Just a quick update on Granite Suspension. I am constantly working to try and partner with awesome companies and this weeks is a good one. Granite Suspension is now working with the legendary suspension tuner Push Industries. Push does some great upgrades for forks as well as the very high end ElevenSix coil rear shock. Push also have ultra low friction fork seals that I will be stocking as an upgrade over OEM or even the upgraded Racing Bros seals that are currently being offered. Stock is a little all over the place right now but I hope to be fully stocked on seals for late summer/ fall when it becomes prime suspension servicing time.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to reach out. And if your interested you can checkout Push Industries HERE.

14 Likes

Had my old Boxxer team serviced and the difference was literally night and day. Great service!
Glad to see new lines coming in!

2 Likes

That Boxxer was great fun to work on! Thanks for the kind words!

I just had a small OneUp order come in with a couple pairs of composite pedals, a couple EDC lite tools, and a couple threadless EDC caps.

I know a couple people were interested in EDC tools but didn’t want to thread their steer tubes. I’ve been trying to get this stuff for months now and finally was able to snag a couple things before stock disappeared again.

If anyone has any questions or is looking for anything feel free to reach out.

6 Likes

Just got in a second shipment of Ride Wrap for anyone interested in protecting their ride!

7 Likes

Matte finish?

I’ve got a matte fork kit and a matte essential kit but the matte covered kit just sold. I’ll be ordering more in. If you want one let me know and I can put an order in sooner than later.

1 Like

Granite Suspension is now a Vorsprung Suspension dealer and we will be offering their fork air shaft upgrades and coil conversion kits.

I also just got a new shipment of OneUp components and now have Bashguides back in stock, edc and edc lite tools, edc pumps, carbon bar, steam, and black composite pedals.

13 Likes

Big thanks to Granite Suspension for a 50 hr fork and rear shock service. Andrew was quick to respond with communication, flexible for time and location for drop off/pick up, and time away from the bike was less than 48 hrs. He patiently answered questions as I navigate the muddy waters of mtb mechanic language! Thank you Andrew, my suspension will be back!

18 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words Catherine-Anne!

Glad we could get your suspension ready for the season!

2 Likes

We’ve got a few new items landing as well as a restock on some stuff.

Back in stock:
OneUp EDC tools
OneUp Bashguides
OneUp Grips (black)
OneUp carbon bars in both 20mm and 35mm rise

New in stock:
OneUp V1 and V2 dropper post service kits
Vorsprung Luftkappe air spring upgrades for select forks
WPL Dry Lube
WPL brush sets

3 Likes

6 Likes

Granite Suspension will soon be selling both Cushcore and Huck Norris tire inserts. For the next 2 weeks we are running a promo and if you pre-order any insert you will get free installation!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out here or through any of our channels!

Cheers

13 Likes

Shout out to Andrew and Granite Suspension for the awesome and quick service to my dropper post. I had Andrew service my shock and fork previously and just had him fix my dropper

The service is fast (overnight at least for my dropper) and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend his services

Everyone needs to do this forgotten and neglected maintenance so do yourself and your bike a favour and reach out to Andrew. Thanks @a.mart

16 Likes

Thanks for the kind works Kirk! Greatly appreciated. I try my best to keep turn around as quick as possible to keep people on bikes and out of the shop!

9 Likes

Lots of products and stocking stuffers in stock for Christmas as well as we offer digital gift cards.

All in stock Cush Core tire inserts and all in stock WPL lines, forkboost, and cleaning brushes are on sale.

We also have a good selection of Maxxis 29er tires, and lots of OneUp.

Inventory is pretty accurate over at granitesuspension.ca

Cheers

14 Likes