Has anyone ordered fork decals off Etsy before?

I used slik when i changed the decals on my DVO fork and Stans wheels. Delivery was good and stickers were great.

1 Like

Hey @Rolls, did they send you a confirmation email when they shipped them? Did it take a few weeks for the email?

Ordered Apr 27, shipped Apr 30. I received emails on both those dates to confirm. Their website says it may take 2-10 days for an order to ship.

1 Like

damn, I haven’t received any emails but they charged my card and I have an order number. just sent them an email so hopefully I hear something back soon. thanks man.

1 Like

Maybe their like ordering stuff from fox… earlier this year I ordered my full face helment from e… they sent me a confirmation email that the order has been processed through billing and has shipped, then said they would send a tracking number email within 36 hours… they never did… helment showed up 8 days later…

Same thing happened with a order back in tbe fall

1 Like

hopefully that’s what’s gunna happen. im in no rush to get them I just wanna make sure my order went through and I get what I paid for.

Soooo i may not have checked my junk mail anddddd they sent an email 2 days after i placed the order confirming that the order has been shipped :grimacing: my bad… Thanks @Rolls.

3 Likes

I didn’t get a confirmation email (might have went to junk mail as well) but I ordered May 5 and got them on the 28th. Just put them on today, definitely a nice product.

2 Likes

Just found it in my junk mail, it shipped out on on May 10th

1 Like

I hardly ever check my junk mail but I am definitely going to check it more often after this haha

1 Like

They just got here. They are spot on. Thanks for the recommendation guys!

Now as long as i dont screw up the placements we will be good. :joy:

10 Likes

Bought a new bike last year and had a dirty wreck on my second ride and scratched the fork all to hell. Slik graphics saved the day again.

7 Likes

I decided to give etsy a try mainly cuz of price and quite a variety.
Im satisified definitely not slik quality but for the price cant go wrong in my opinion

1 Like

Back in the day when DH had a scene in NS/NFLD there was a guy (legendary rider) who was making custom boxxer decals. RS threatened legal action.

A few years later RS was using the same decals.

5 Likes

I turned to Silk Graphics to add a little colour to my blah Stumpjumper. The decals seem as nice as the ones I got from Fox for the previous bike. I wish I’d gone darker grey but I am still happy with how they turned out.

3 Likes

What’s the best way to go about removing the old decals? Hair dryer? Careful use of a heat gun? Elbow grease?

Hair drier or heat gun. Then alcohol to remove glue residue.

3 Likes

12” bastard file. :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

HaHa! If your lowers look like this, you’ve taken too much off…

5 Likes