Has anyone ordered fork decals off Etsy before?

I would like to get some new decals for my fork. I’m wondering if anyones ordered them from Etsy before or if anyone knows of anyone locally who can do them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

These are the ones I would like.

I just got a set from Slik Graphics. Super impressed with the quality. Looked at CycleShops on Etsy originally but they didn’t have glowing reviews.

2 Likes

Thank you man! This is exactly what I’m looking for.

@jetter turned me onto them.

3 Likes

I’ve used slik for a few forks and shocks with 0 complaints.

2 Likes

Ordered. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Slik is the way to go if you have anything other than Fox. Two shocks and two forks so far and I have zero complaints.

2 Likes

The Slik website says they will be offering Fox decals starting in June.

2 Likes

I’ve had great luck with Richard Scott Design. https://richard-scott-design.myshopify.com/ - excellent fit and quality.

1 Like

Oh, interesting! Fox was threatening to sue Slik a ways back, they must have came to some sort of agreement.

I vaguely remember they went back on the foolishness shortly after issuing the cease and desist but out some parameters around it that I don’t think we’re made public other than slik and others would eventually be allowed to produce custom fox decals in some capacity.

I’ve had great luck with Slik, even with my crazy request for gold over outer space Fox decals.

3 Likes

I ordered right from Fox.

Ground Keeper Custom also has fox fork decals.

I 2nd slik. Great service great quality

1 Like

I don’t really like the decals on my fork, but I checked slik and didn’t find any I liked. I was thinking I might just remove the decals altogether. Has anyone done this before? How does it look? I’m bit worried it will look blank compared to all the other flashy trim on the rest of my bike.

@TuffRider Slik has stealthy black on black decals if you don’t want your fork to look blank.

1 Like

That’s what I have but looking for more flare. Do you place the stickers over the old ones or peal them off and apply new?

Peel off the old ones.

1 Like

I suspect removing the decals would be a lot like removing decals from a car. There are tons of tutorials online about that, but I also found this where someone used tape to remove decals from their fork. I’ve never tried it myself though I might. I’m thinking about replacing the decals on my fork too. Bike Fork Graphics Removal : 8 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables