Ideal Bikes Liquidation (Feb-23 @ 4:30pm)

Andy Canning informed me that there will be another Ideal Bikes Liquidation sale this weekend, held at 210 Willett Street, Halifax NS starting at 4:30pm. The sale takes place in the parking garage, so dress for being outdoors. Building is abandoned, possibly haunted; scary good deals!

Cash preferred, e-transfer possible.

2 Likes

@IanM_MTB Any idea what time this starts? thx

4:30pm, updated original post.

1 Like

Till hownlate tonight and tomorrow?

No idea how late they’ll be there, but it’s Sunday only.

Anyway to find out what’s available?

1 Like

Show up and look around? :man_shrugging:t3:Sorry if that sounds snarky. If you’ve ever been to Ideal Bikes, then anything you’ve seen there might be available: shoes, jerseys, bikes, socks, helmets, etc.

I’m planning to attend. Hopefully there is shop supplies and tools as well.

1 Like

Any reports on how the sale is and how long they will be there tonight?

Does anyone know if Andy will be there again tomorrow ?

I wish pictures where available and sells it online ?! Fb , kijiji ??

1 Like

There was a wide range of stuff. You really had to some digging in boxes to see what all was there. Plenty of road and hybrid bikes, lots of tubes, cassettes, tires, small parts, clothing, snowshoes, brakes etc… ya know bike shop stuff.

I ended up with a nice mix of gear for work and personal use. It was worth going. Sale prices aren’t marked so you’ll have to ask. We piled a bunch of stuff of interest and sorted out the pricing at the end, I expect most people did it this way.

I hear there will be another round end of March.

1 Like

Kinda like a flea market for bike stuff. :slight_smile: Some good deals to be had, but you do have to dig a bit sometimes. I’ll post up when I hear the next one is happening.

6 Likes

I went to the last one and got a ton of stuff. My buddy came with me and got a bike with all the extras. Please keep us posted for the next one . I would love to go back .

2 Likes

Might have to go to the next one and stock up on chains, cassettes, and tubes.

2 Likes

I heard there would be another one of these liquidation sales, but I had assumed that it had been put off due to COVID … has anyone heard any word of another sale?

5 Likes

I talked to Andy, and he indicated that Long Alley Bicycles on Quinpool had snapped up the remainder of his inventory. Nothing left, no more Ideal Bikes liquidations. I’m happy they were able to get rid of all their stock, and stock up some other local bike shops in the process. Cheers!

4 Likes