Irishman’s Road Sunday Ride - cancelled
Start time 10:30am
The trails have been groomed and are ready to ride. The great news is that the majority of trails have been groomed and the rest should get enough foot traffic between now and Sunday to be beaten down sufficiently.
We will update as to if it will be skinny friendly.
We ask participants to be aware and respect covid mandates.
There is a second ride potentially in the afternoon, however, we are awaiting a grooming/trail report.
Notes: dress warmly
This is not an official ECMTB ride.
Trailflow is going to do their best to get in early and have the trails groomed for us. This will depend upon if the access road and parking lot is plowed in time. We will update that tomorrow morning.
I suspect this will be a fattie only type of ride with the amount of snow we are receiving.
I plan to bring my bike, AND MY SNOWSHOES.
I will update tomorrow morning on things.
From all reports the access road has not been plowed yet so, alas, we must cancel again.
When the trails are accessible grab your snowshoes and give for a stomp! The sooner we can do that, the sooner the groomer can make it’s way.