Is this Audi/Thule tower need a tool or key?

Would anybody have the tool if that’s what it is?

You need a specific torque-tool thing for those OEM Audi/VW towers, I think. You can find the right tool for the spline pattern in the image below and order the right tool from VW with the associated two letter code.


1 Like

Thanks for the info! I called Audi and got the key/tool ordered.

1 Like