Keppoch Enduro 2022!

Fill the camel pack with beer

For trail maintenance volunteers. Would you be able to reach out to st fx’s student union. They might be able to round up a bunch of the local student populus who are already in town and bus them out a couple evenings a week… just supply them with some snacks or pizza

5 Likes

Great idea! We’ve parterned with their service learning program in the fall for basic trail maintenance and build days, but should try to tap deeper into that group.

Type a nice reference letter for them which will look good on resumes and portfolios

They just posted… registration is open for it now

1 Like

Hi all, full information package to come tomorrow! Registration is also open here: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=29481&lan=1&cartlevel=1

Unfortunately, I have to miss it due to some unexpected travel - but hope you come out and have a blast!

5 Likes

Our information pages are all live!

Camping available the night before (registration through zone4 or email info@thekeppoch.ca), Candid Brewing on site during and after the race, and we’re have a taco vendor coming our during and after the race (please bring food just in case - or we’ll look at doing a group pizza order like the last race).

Enduro Info and Rules: 2022 Enduro Info and Rules — The Keppoch (clear your cache if the 2021 info is showing up)
Trail Forks: Keppoch Enduro Challenge 2022 Race Event on Sep 10, 2022 | Trailforks
GPX Files: Sign in to your account

All routes and start/finish zones may be subject to change.

We’re working on getting all sponsor information up to date and on our material and website (thank you all and to name a few Callus, Pictou County Cycle, Hub Cycle, Fox, Rocky Mountain Bicycles, Camelback, the Brownstone Restaurant and more - sorry if I missed you. If I did just let me know).

See you there!

5 Likes

Hey there,

I’m a student in Halifax participating in the race next weekend. really excited.
Would someone be willing to rideshare…? I’d be more than happy to chip for gas, etc.

Just need a ride.

Cheers,

James
(905) 394 0046

1 Like

Im still up in the air about racing… i rode today and did damage to my rear wheel needing repair. Luckily i have a tune first thing Tommorrow.

Ill be driving from halifax sunday morning if i do go up. Just have to see if the wheel can be fixed in time or replacing it. A few others from halifax are also heading up

1 Like

I wont be racing this year, just not ready for it. Havent been on my bike much this summer sadly. May go up to watch though.

1 Like

Disregard

Locked and Loaded for a wknd of riding and racing (and a bit of work tmmrw)!!

Mid-20s temps and bluebird skies will be a nice change over the greasy conditions of the previous two editions. Should be master blaster fast and loose!!

9 Likes

bummed im missing out due to an injury. giver hell guys!

2 Likes