Keppoch Enduro

ACK

1 Like

Are you saying that you don’t have a standing enduro race CONPLAN?

3 Likes

Sometimes the troops just need info.

I get it though, Peter Pan or Robin Hood have been in the AOR and they must be swamped.

Apologies for sparking panic.

2 Likes

I’m just pulling your leg. I agree with you on the race details. Any race I’ve participated in where the details weren’t available until the last minute has been a shit show. Case in point Sea Otter Canada 2019. The packages for the gravel race weren’t available until just before race start, half the racers weren’t issued chips, the route wasn’t published or clearly marked, the promised aid stations were not in place, and the course mrashalls didn’t know the race route. I finished, but I ended up with heat stroke and a bottom third finish after being sent back around a section of the course by a confused course marshall.

6 Likes

Edit: i still cant figure out how to sign up lol. Link is not working.

I just went to the zone4.ca main page and searched for Keppoch. Here’s the link, it appears to be queuing due to the level of interest, which is a bit weird that it can’t handle a few dozen mountain bikers, but who knows? It says it’ll take 23 minutes to get in to register.

https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=26769&lan=1&testcookies=1

1 Like

Yep I’m currently waiting as well. 4 minutes left :joy:

Geez. It’s not like you’re trying to buy tickets to a Beyonce show FFS.

7 Likes

Maybe the server also shares connection with their fax machine…Back there in the 90s.

3 Likes

Registered. See ya’s there!

4 Likes

All signed up, last place here I come…. Again :rofl:

4 Likes

Second last If I sign up! Lol

3 Likes

Undecided still

Is this a BNS race?

What’s the difference between men’s elite and men’s sport?

I assume BNS stands for bicycle nova scotia? If so this is at the bottom of the confirmation email i got.

Last year I am pretty sure it was all just one open category.

BNS is bicycle NS, and I am assuming we are using their timing system.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve entered after having a suspected TIA last week, soooo I may have last place covered!

1 Like

Oh ok, would be my first time so wasn’t sure if it matter what one to check off in the sign up.

I assumed sport was like a rec category, that’s what I went under :man_shrugging:

1 Like