Ladies ride Monday evening, McDonald Park

Posting on behalf of CyclingGirl:

CyclingGirl and Prettydity are hosting a ladies’ ride this Monday night July 21, meeting at McDonald Park at 7:00PM. Starting ride at 7:10. Casual pace. Newbies welcome.

McDonald Park is on Cobequid Road, outside of Lower Sackville, almost at the end where Cobequid Road meets Rocky Lake Road. The trail is mainly doubletrack dirt road, with some hills.

We were delighted to see three ladies come out to last week’s ride. It was a nice evening and we all had a good time. Some hills to climb but easy stuff too.

This coming Monday July 28th we’ll be doing another ride, at MacDonald Sports Park, meeting up at 7pm and leaving for the trail at 7:10pm, please park at the gate without blocking the main road. We do this just so we don’t get ourselves locked in, it could happen. Please remember a tube, small pump, and multi-tool if you have one.

See you next Monday and please pass this info on to any ladies you know who are interested in getting into Mountain Biking :o)

Cyclinggirl

The ladies ride at MacDonald Park tonight has been cancelled due to rain. See you next week though!!

It is the long weekend and RH and I are in Saint John for the weekend but I am planning to be home to lead the ladies ride if anyone is interested. I’ll be there at 7:00 and ready to ride at 7:10. Please let me know if you are interested in riding.

Cyclinggirl

Ladies ride on Monday Aug.11. Have fun ladies!

Ladies ride tonight, August 18, 7:00 p.m. with 7:10 departure. We will do our usual ride but are thinking of testing out a little singletrack in the woods by the pump track. It will just be the short segment that comes out to the main trail. If anyone doesn’t feel comfortable doing this, we respect your feelings about this until you get more comfortable. See you tonight.

Cyclinggirl