Winter is coming and the days are getting shorter. My 24 hour racing days are done and I’m selling my spare set of lights.
- Light & Motion Stella 300- This featherweight LED light provides a powerful beam for hours of well-lit riding. 300 Lumens. $75
- Three brightness settings plus flash.
- Cruise and race modes. Cruise mode cycles through all settings in sequence. Race mode conserves battery power by giving you just low and high power.
- Tool-less handlebar mounting system.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size bar and the grippy compound holds the light in position with only light tension.
- Includes a helmet mount, 2-cell lithium ion battery, and smart charger.
- Light & Motion Seca 900- SOLD
This is a great bar and helmet combination. I ran these lights in my first 24 hour solo race. I was able to get three 16km laps in on a single charge in the medium settings, with enough reserve to deal with any stoppages due to mechanicals.