Light Up Bedford Parade - Sunday Nov 22nd - CANCELLED

Is there a better way to kick off the holiday season than riding bikes decorated with lights in a Christmas parade? I don’t think so. So let’s do it again this year.

When: Sunday, November 22/15 - assemble by 5pm at the latest
Where: DeWolfe Park, Bedford

All you need is a bike, a helmet and as many Christmas lights wrapped around your bike as you can safely ride with. Bring your kids/spouses/friends, everyone is welcome to join us. Let’s make this the biggest turnout yet.

If you need lights, Dollar Store/Walmart/Canadian Tire are probably your best bet for glow sticks and inexpensive battery operated LEDs.

More info is available on the parade’s website.

Get your glow sticks, lights and lots of zip ties!

1 Like

This is a really fun event. Great for the whole family! Remember the more lights the better!

I’m bringing the kids again. They’ve been looking forward to it since last year.

Show us some pics of your bike creations folks!

I’m going to miss it this year, unfortunately. Haven’t told my daughter and nephew yet… they loved it last year.

Looks like the forecast has changed for the worse. They are now calling for 30-40mm on Sunday. Boo!

Organizers will let us know by Sunday at noon if it’s still on or not.

Just got word that the parade has been cancelled due to the weather forecast and will not be rescheduled. See you next year folks.

Boo! I just assumed they would reschedule with this rain. Plenty of time to plan for next year I guess!

1 Like