Looking for old race MTB

Well, I got my old ride today. Turns out it’s absolutely MINT.

Concorde Kudo Lite, Tange chromoly tubeset, nice Ritchey bar and stem, Sugino VP crankset, Exage hubs laced to Araya CV-7 rims with stainless spokes, Altus rear der. and unknown shimano front der. Shimano 7-spd. combi’s pulling on unmarked but perfectly set up canti’s with great pads. Drivetrain has been kept up well. Original cranks with a loose-ball BB that is smooth as butter. Hubs and headset are immaculate. Even the cables are fully free and pull like silk. Only thing that was a bit off is the saddle. Big sofa with bent rails. Soon to go. Has a great set of Ritchey tires on it now as well. Oh, and the grips are needing to be replaced.

This thing is a keeper, for sure. Just needs a good cleaning and some Fluidfilm sprayed in the tubes.

I plan on doing a blog following the progress of the bike and racing it next season, and maybe even some ice racing on it over the winter. Pics soon!

Stay tuned…

Just a feeler…
Looking for an older MTB to race on next year. My Devinci is too much of a trail brute to race XC on. Not looking to dump a lot of money. I say that now. Anywho, just rim brakes, even 7 speed or whatever. Prefer steel if possible, but not neccessary. Rigid would be nice. Threadless steerer is prefered, but I’ll still rock a quill stem. Some nice/period correct goodies will help entice. Will be a winter project for next year’s xc season. Complete bike or frame fork w or w/o parts. Hit me up. 17 " or 18".

Aaron

thatbikefella@hotmail.com

Some recent examples I had fun on.

Trek whatever-series

Giant ATX series

Gary Fisher Wahoo

Something along those lines. I even have a lot of parts, so partial stuff is welcome as well. Hit me up!

I have a Haro Dually frame that I want to part with.

Only problem is it’s a dually. I’m looking for a super simple bike that always rides the same with minimal maintenance. I plan on running thumbies and Vee brakes. Rigid for as well. Even just a frame to get started with.

I know, just threw that out there. :wink:

LOL. I’m not THAT old yet. I’ll sport suspension when I have to sport suspenders.

Well, I may soon be the proud owner of a Concorde Kudo Lite MTB. We’ll see today if it comes in or not. Chromoly frame, made by Ciocc in Italy. 17" with rigid fork. Some nice period-correct goodies on it. Ritchey stem and whatnot. Some pics to follow up with here soon.