Mavic Open Pro Disc UST Tubeless Wheelset 700c

Mavic Open Pro UST tubeless wheelset. Hand laced and tension balanced with almost zero radial and lateral runout.
These wheels were built by a professional wheel builder using 28 spoke Mavic UST tubeless rims, DT Swiss Competition double butted spokes, Sapim Polyax alloy nipples, and Bitex MTF/MTR hubs. The hub spacing is 12x100 front and 12x142 rear. The freehub is Shimano HG 11 speed freehub. The lacing pattern is two cross and the spoke tensions are balanced within 5% or less on each side. The hubs are ISO (6 bolt) disc rotor compatible. The wheels weigh a svelte 1705 grams with the included rim tape.

Iā€™m a former professional wheel builder and I still enjoy building wheels as a hobby. I build and sell a few sets of wheels each year to find my hobby. The components of this wheelset are all new and were chosen to strike a balance between weight savings and durability. They are tubeless ready (just add a valve) but can be used with tubes. Purchasing this wheelset as a new custom build from Prowheelbuilder.com would cost $999 CAD plus taxes, import fees, and shipping. CUSTOM WHEEL BUILDING PROGRAM you pick it we build it PROWHEELBUILDER

4 Likes