Mountain Bike Atlantic 2022 Summit & Festival

Join the conversations around Mountain Biking in Atlantic Canada!

About this event

The Mountain Bike Atlantic Summit & Festival is a 4-day celebration of mountain biking in Canada’s East that includes workshops, an expo of vendors, lift access riding and discussions about the development of Mountain Biking!

This is for anyone who is looking to learn about or expand their current knowledge on the growing outdoor recreation industry of Mountain Biking.

If you are in parks, recreation, tourism, part of a mountain bike club, or a business looking to expand your clientele base, then this event is for you!

There will be lots of time to network with people from all across Atlantic Canada who love to ride, build and maintain trails, and spread the word about the growing MTB scene on the east coast of Canada!

Check out this Blog Post from our first Summit in 2019 for more information on what this event usually looks like!

WHO

The Summit (Thursday to Friday) is for anyone who is looking to learn about or expand their current knowledge regarding the growing outdoor recreation industry of mountain biking. We curated a series of Workshops to facilitate conversations about mountain biking in Atlantic Canada and the opportunities that exist for both establishing and strengthening mountain biking destinations.

The Festival (Friday to Sunday) is for anyone looking to ride and enjoy the MTB festival vibes. Join us on the mountain to celebrate a weekend of mountain biking.

WHEN

Thursday June 2nd to Sunday June 5th, 2022

TICKETS

We will be dividing the ticketing options into “Summit” and “Festival”. Sign up for the whole event (June 2 to 5) and receive a discounted Summit & Festival Pass!

Summit

9am Thursday to 12pm Friday

Festival

1pm Friday to 12pm Sunday

Optional Add-On ($): Youth Ticket for Festival (Ages 6 to 18)

Kids 5 and under can attend free of charge

VENDOR EXPO

To bring the best of MTB Festivals to the east coast, we are also offering spaces in our Vendor Village at the Festival on Saturday & Sunday! This is a place for your business, club, group, or association to set up a tent or table and promote what you got for a niche audience!

Selecting either the “Vendor” or “Non-Profit Vendor” Pass option will provide you with registration for 2 people AND a 10 x 10 space in our Vendor Village where you can display demos, and sell products and services.

Please note, Vendors must commit to:

• Setting up by 9am Saturday, June 4th
  • Dismantling by 4pm Sunday, June 5th but not before 12pm
  • Vendor spaces will be designated by event staff, and vehicles will only be permitted to drop off equipment at designated times (shared with Vendors ahead of the event)
  • Having at least one representative present while the Vendor Village is open; Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 12pm (with option to stay until 4pm)

Register here!

4 Likes

Who’s all heading to Sugarloaf next weekend? :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

:person_raising_hand:

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

yep. Don’t think I’ll be able to stay all weekend but looking forward to the trip!

4 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Schedule has been posted:

2 Likes

Should i quit my job and head up errrr what?

4 Likes

Yeah, might be worth it.

2 Likes

I think im going too! I havent been to the Loaf in a few years !

2 Likes

FYI the “special guest” will be pro MTBer Mark Matthews.

Looks like he’s already on the ground in the maritimes. Via instagram he’s in Wentworth today. Keep your eyes peeled for a sighting if you’re there👀

3 Likes

Nice edit from Mark’s trip to Sugarloaf.

3 Likes