Mountain Bike Halifax AGM

Please join us for the second Annual General Meeting of Mountain Bike Halifax.
We have a lot of exciting updates, developments, partnerships and projects to share.

Join us to bring your voice to the conversation and support mountain biking in HRM.

All are welcome.

Monday, May 13th, 2019
Halifax Central Library
Lindsay Children’s Room, 2nd Floor
5440 Spring Garden Road
6:30 pm

Mountain Bike Halifax is a volunteer-driven organization that strives to provide, preserve, and
promote sustainable mountain biking in our community.

8 Likes

Quick reminder that our AGM is on Monday night and we would love to see you all there.

You will hear about our activity last year, plans for 2019 and vote to elect the board.

If you want to support HRM mountain biking, supporting MBH is a great way to help. So c’mon out!

Oh, and if you haven’t joined MBH already please do:
https://mountainbikehalifax.com/individual-membership/

1 Like

Boom! I’m a member. Can I vote at the AGM?

1 Like

Yes, you can and thanks, Keith!

1 Like

That was really informative! The amount of time and effort MBH is putting in to bringing mountain biking to the forefront in Halifax is unreal. You can find a summary of all their work in the President’s report.

If you are not yet a member, please consider joining here. A high membership count adds weight to their lobbying efforts and funding applications, especially when dealing with various levels of government. And you get some sweet stickers!

10 Likes

do you still get stickers if you sign up as a kid😂? i signed up just wondering

1 Like

Yes. Thanks for your support, @brodymtb!

I’ll mail out some to you.

ok thanks

Sign up for a family membership and get MORE stickers (also helps boost the membership count).