MRWA - Volunteer Trail Work - Sun Dec 18

From the fine folks at MRWA:

Hi all,

We will be trying to clear the rest of the trail corridor on Sunday so please join us if you can! We will be meeting at the top of Gary’s Way at 10:00 am, Sunday Dec. 18th. Gary’s Way is an informal path that starts at the end of Lockwood Avenue in Herring Cove. Take Herring Cove Road to Primrose Avenue, follow it to the end and turn right on Lockwood Avenue. We will probably be out for 5 hours (? depends on turnout) so if you can’t make it at 10:00 please come when you can. Also feel free to leave early - even an hour or two is valuable! We will leave a trail of flagging for latecomers to follow in. You can also call or text me if you need more guidance: 902-237-0372

Please wear sturdy footwear, gloves, and appropriate clothes for the weather and getting poked by branches. Bring water, snacks, and friends!

Please let me know if you can make it. I will also be posting this as an event on Facebook, so if you see it there please click if you are “going” and feel free to share.

Hope to see you on Sunday!

Kaarin

6 Likes

Big effort, more progress clearing through the tangle. Almost there. Thanks to Andy, Izzy, Carl, Ava, Sarah, Russ, Kim, Kaarin and yours truly.

13 Likes