MTB podcast - The Mountain Bike Connection

Episode 3 processing. For release 13th March.
This episode will be focusing on mental health, and what MTB brings to the table as a coping mechanism, and the effect COVID has had on this.

If you could drop any feedback to our email mountainbikeconnection at gmail dot com. Share, like and subscribe!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Listened to the second one for a bit. Sound was wayyyy better. Kudos

4 Likes

Episode 3 is up folks. Enjoy, as always any feedback: mountainbikeconnection@gmail.com

3 Likes

@DarrenT I’m liking the format of interviewing “local” guests.

Great job @smithers ! And we appreciate the ECMTB shoutout. Thx

3 Likes

Thanks Derek! Gotta spread the love

1 Like

Also great interview last week with Sam @MTBA. If anyone is interested in what Mountain Bike Atlantic has been up to and has planned for this year, you should give it a listen.

3 Likes

Our audience is Atlantic Canada, it makes sense to interview the who’s who of MTB in our provinces.
We are working ahead, and arranging the interviews for future episodes.
If there are any topics you folks think should be discussed/included drop me a message on here, or to the email listed.

DT

3 Likes

Just catching up now… yeah great job folks!

2 Likes

Episode 5 is live.
We are gathering feedback on the mapping system we discussed, would like to hear more from trailbuilders/developers on how something like this would help, and what features you would like to see.
Let us know! mountainbikeconnection at gmail dot com.

3 Likes

Patreon | The Mountain Bike Connection Podcast

For any listeners out there, please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon!

Numbers are up! 13 episodes, over 1500 downloads, and an audience tuning in from literally all over the world. Help support us in our quest to create engaging content that keeps listeners coming back for more.

At the very least, give us a like and a follow. You can find us on your favorite podcast platform today!

Thank you :pray:

Darren

2 Likes

Dunno, my patreon budget is pretty maxed out on cosplay chicks.

4 Likes