@Neil's Jumps

Related…

1 Like

Ya definitely. I just put my one trail on trailforks. https://www.trailforks.com/trails/chunky-peanut-butter-157502/

2 Likes

3 Likes

Moved this to it’s own thread. Not really about ward mtn anymore.

Feel free to rename.

2 Likes

Perfect.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

realizing how much dirt I’m going to need for the lander:)

5 Likes

That’s a big kicker!

Danm that looks sweet

It’s a lot of fun

Where are they

In my backyard.

1 Like

Will it be open to locals? Great job!!

1 Like

Oh :joy: well they look awesome

I’d be fine with people riding the jump in the backyard but, I would like to be around then. The rest of the pics are from my other trails Blue Ridge Farm on Trailforks

2 Likes

Did you finish the line it looked sick and I’m jw about the chunky peanut butter trail what size the jumps and drops are ?

The jump line is done. It doesn’t get a lot of attention these days cause I’m working on other trails. Chunky peanut butter has run arounds on all the features. The features are definitely big enough I’d recommend scoping them out before hitting them. I also need to fix the gap jump at the bottom and finish my new trail entrance. The old entrance is still in use.

3 Likes

yeah is it ok with you if i were to ride it because on trail forks it looks like you would have to go straight through your driveway

You would just drive up the driveway through our orchard and that’s completely fine. My house is actually down the road a ways.

1 Like